This job has now expired
• Ensure budget sections under your control are adhered to.
• Perform monthly checks to reconcile budget to Agresso purchase orders raised.
• Responsible for the production & maintenance of floorplans – to include MSG & CAD.
• Assist in the production of exhibitor information manuals for each event. Deal with all queries in the first instance & add on new exhibitors.
• Responsible for the exhibitor confirmation process.
• Manage the exhibitor promotion schedule by liaising with the relevant Sales & Show Managers.
• Ensure exhibitor details are entered onto MSG correctly & monitor
• Keeping contractors/ venue/ service companies updated with information
• Updating of all floor plans and ensure consistency across the various platforms.
• Liaise with marketing department/ Marketing Team/ special events teams
• Liaise with sales team for on-site requirements
• Source and collate data for exhibitor promotion e-shots and mailings.
• Manage the stationary requirements for both the sales and operations teams to ensure sufficient stock for upcoming mailings or shows.
• Process sales contracts internally and confirm receipt with exhibitors and sponsors.
• Keep official contractors updated with plans and exhibitor lists.
• Build and maintain a good working relationship with contractors.
• Provide logistics/ operations/ sales support on all events allocated and assistance on other events where necessary.
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, they need to be motivated and customer focussed.
Some experience of exhibitions would be helpful but not essential.