This job has now expired
Event Manager - Technical
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Technical Event Manager, at the ICC Birmingham, who has a background in conference and event production audio-visual and digital technologies but who, ideally, also has experience in lighting and sound. The ideal candidate would be someone who wishes to develop further their creative blue sky thinking working on our diverse range of events we produce in-house each year
You will act as the primary contact for clients, from concept and pre-planning through to post-event, and be responsible for up-selling additional services, managing health and safety requirements and running each event on-site.
You will need to have a proven track record of:
• Considerable experience within the conference and events industry.
• Original, imaginative and innovative approaches to event productions in both concept and delivery.
• Organising and delivery of large scale, high profile events.
• An ability to manage complex budgets.
• Experience in managing and mentoring staff.
• Customer focus whilst managing client expectations
• Impeccable organisational and time management skills
• The ability to work under pressure.
• A passion for the industry.
Please email your CV and a cover letter by clicking on the 'Apply now' button.