This job has now expired
Key Account Manager, Exhibitions, Leading UK Exhibition Organiser. £35k - £45k Basic (£70k OTE - uncapped) + 25 days holiday + Private Medical + Pension, London
A business-to-business multiplatform media group, whose brands inform and engage millions of people from numerous business markets across the globe. The Key Account Manager will benefit from good company perks, uncapped commission and company wide training and development bringing a really strong team work ethic to the business.
A vacancy has become available to join the company as a Key Account Manager looking after some of the top spending exhibitors from their leading show in the retail and fashion industry.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Exhibition Key Account Manager include:
- Maximise exhibition stand revenue from the top spending key accounts.
- Be creative and implement new sales ideas through selling exhibition stands and sponsorship opportunities
- Regularly travel and attend competitor trade shows and industry events
- Prepare accurate sales reports and forecasts
- Building strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders throughout the client base.
Key attributes of the Exhibition Key Account Manager include:
- A strong and results led background in Exhibition Sales.
- Preference would be for people who have previously sold stand space and maybe some sponsorship.
- Comfortable selling over the phone and face to face sales
- Demonstrate that you have achieved in your last sales role and that you can meet and exceed sales targets.
- Proven success in managing, building relationships and growing high profile accounts.
In return, the Exhibition Key Account Manager will receive industry recognised training, a very generous and achievable commission and bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, company pension, healthcare and many more great benefits!
Please apply now to find out more for the position of Exhibition Key Account Manager...