This job has now expired
NEW BUSINESS SALES MANAGER
£35,000 to £40,000 Base (60k OTE) depending on experience
My client offers world leading online registration and management software to the events industry. They are seeking a new business specialist to significantly grow its position in the B2B conference, training and corporate market. Offering bespoke event technology solutions to a wide range of clients from blue chips to huge fee paying events; this company really is at the cutting edge and is consistently pioneering new ideas.
Working closely with the Sales Director these roles are newly created to drive forward new business across new sectors and specifically target new clients. A pure new business hunter role, this is an amazing chance to further your career and reap fantastic benefits and bonus potential!
Taking a strategic approach the role will involve:
· Proactively making introductions to new key targets
· Networking across current clients to deepen business opportunities
· Driving a strong and consistent pipeline
· Identifying new clients in line with the overall business strategy
· Attending industry events to network new clients and strengthen current relationships
· Keeping abreast of developments within the market and the business
· Ultimately increasing profitability within a client portfolio working towards targets
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of event technology software and understand the importance of this in the current market, or at least come from an event agency or conference company with exposure to large scale events. A strong and consistent background in sales is absolutely key as this is a very autonomous new business role that requires someone to be hugely driven and motivated by securing new business and clients. If you feel you have what it takes to fulfil this prestigious role then please contact me today for more details.
At Live Recruitment we specialise in the event industry and work for leading agencies, both corporate and experiential, venues and clients; successfully placing sales managers, sales executives and account directors into a wide range of event roles. If this position is not quite what you are looking for then call us today for a general chat about other career opportunities within the event industry.