This job has now expired
This Conference Producer role is working for an engineering and technology membership association based in Hertfordshire.
As Event Conference Producer you will be working on conferences, seminars and lectures across the UK and Europe for the science, engineering and technology fields.
Your role will include:
- Conference Production
- Researching hot topics for innovative conferences
- Writing content
- Identifying and securing speakers
- Copy writing
- Budget management.
- Managing relationships with industry specialists
- Promotion of events using traditional as well as social media networking tools.
The successful candidate will be a Conference Producer with an association or commercial conferencing background.
Key skills and requirements include:
- Conference production experience
- Conference topic researching and generation experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Interest in Engineering and Technology
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to assimilate complex information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budget and project P&L management
- Strong negotiator and experience of managing suppliers
- Good knowledge of social media networking tools.
- Additional languages desirable but not essential
If you're an ambitious Event Conference Producer with a strong commercial outlook and are looking for a new and challenging role then please click 'apply now' and send your CV in to us today!