This job has now expired
Events Project Manager
Filleigh, North Devon
Up to £28k (depending on experience)
We have an opportunity for an Events Project Manager to join us for a six month period.
• Delivering projects to deadline, achieving agreed margins and quality requirements.
• Consistently set out project milestones and timelines and regularly feedback to Client Services/Production on progress.
• Producing post project review reports following closure of each project, including input from build crew and circulate to relevant teams.
• Undertaking ad-hoc market research on-site and feedback to Sales and Marketing team.
• Ensuring that any potential contract changes are agreed and signed off by Client Services before they go ahead.
• Ensuring timely signoffs on project milestones to drive optimum margins.
• Acting as a mentor to the Project Support Executives, offering support, guidance and development opportunities.
You’ll have experience working within Events or Marketing and within a client services environment. You’ll be confident presenting ideas both orally and in writing.
The role may involve some travel within the UK and Abroad.
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply now' button.