This job has now expired
We could say award winning, we could say growing strongly and we could say creative like no other, but put simply this is one of the best career defining Account Director roles there has been for a long time.
Privately owned and brimming with confidence they are a highly creative agency that boasts some of the coolest brands as their clients. Having won business and grown accounts purely from word of mouth and the quality of their work there is now the opportunity for an Account Director to join their team and make this role their own.
Working across a wide range of high profile brands delivering integrated campaigns that centre around conferences, exhibitions and experiential the Account Director will lead from the front, including;
- Developing the client relationship
- Deeply understanding the clients business and their communication objectives
- Taking, challenging and interpreting the client brief
- Guiding the pitch response, from creative direction through to budget
- Allocating work to the account team
- Hands on management of the largest projects
- Briefing in internal creative / design teams
- On site management
- Developing and mentoring a team
The ideal candidate should have agency experience managing the client relationship and overseeing delivery of conferences and bespoke exhibitions stands with ideally some experiential knowledge.
In return they offer the chance to join an agency that really does it differently, has creative flair and a fantastic team ethos at the centre of everything they do and an environment where everyone is supported and developed to reach their potential.