PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR – Live Events Agency
PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR (Live Events)
Established Live Events Agency based in Central London are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator on a permanent basis to start ASAP.
The role is to work on a wide variety of blue chip live event projects across various industry sectors including: FMCG, Telecoms, Technology, Financial and Professional service clients.
We have a hugely successful track record in developing long-term strong relationships with our clients. This is the result of consistently offering superb professional service, creative excellence, a great understanding of their brand and business - and of course all done with a smile and on budget!
To continue this success we now need to grow our excellent event team. The role and position is refreshingly broad and varied, you will gain experience and in the full spectrum of live event project types such as awards shows, corporate conferences, brand experiences, road shows, trade marketing events. etc. You will join a team who are multi-tasking multi-talented, responsible, creative, nimble and efficient. You will be required to travel internationally and work weekends occasionally.
Your duties will include the below; either with sole responsibility or shared as part of a bigger project team.
- Project management
- Logistics management
- Production management
- Budget management and financial co-ordination
- Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to all key meeting stakeholders
- Venue research
- Creative brainstorm and ideas origination
- Pitch and proposal creation and delivery
- Supplier liaison and management
- Liaising with internal teams (creative, video etc.)
- Production scheduling
- Client liaison and management – first class customer service
- Speaker support content production and support
- Recces and site surveys
- On site management
- Be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint - would be great if you knew Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop – but not a requirement.
The Ideal candidate
You need to be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail as well as being personable and client facing with good communication skills. The ideal candidate should have some recent experience working within an creative agency, combined with a good understanding of live events or experiential projects and above all have the drive and “can do” ambition to fast track your career in a creative events agency.
In return we offer a great working environment, a team orientated atmosphere where you can learn from the best and experience a huge array of interesting projects!
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button