This job has now expired
PROJECT MANAGER/PRODUCER (Live Events)
Established Live Events Agency based in Central London are looking to recruit a Project Manager/Producer on a permanent basis to start ASAP.
The role is to work on a wide variety of blue chip live event projects across various industry sectors including: FMCG, Telecoms, Technology, Financial and Professional service clients.
We have a hugely successful track record in developing long-term strong relationships with our clients. This is the result of consistently offering superb professional service, creative excellence, a great understanding of their brand and business - and of course all done with a smile and on budget!
To continue this success we now need to grow our excellent event team. Your role and position is refreshingly broad and varied, you will gain experience in the full spectrum of live event project types, such as awards shows, corporate conferences, brand experiences, road shows, trade marketing events etc. You will join a team who are multi-tasking multi-talented, responsible, creative, nimble and efficient. You will be required to travel internationally and work weekends occasionally
Your duties will include the below; either with sole responsibility or shared as part of a bigger project team
Project Management – to include
- Creative brainstorm and ideas origination and direction
- Pitch and proposal origination and delivery
- Ensure all deadlines are met for each event deliverable
- Ensure effective usage of in-house project management systems and processes
- Manage all venues & associated logistical arrangements
- Manage all associated ad hoc meeting activities, where required
- Oversee the completion of the invitation & attendee management process
- Manage & co-ordinate Client requirements with all 3rd party suppliers/internal service providers
- Manage production & design of all on-site meeting materials
- Produce, manage and circulate key communications e.g. weekly status reports to all key event stakeholders
- Travel on-site to conduct site inspections & undertake planning meetings with all suppliers, when required
- Travel on-site to manage all event requirements and onsite staff
- Deliver first class customer service in line with clients’ objective
- Be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint - would be great if you knew Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop – but not a requirement.
- Meetings and liaison with clients to establish, maintain and develop relationships
- Identify new opportunities and leads for existing and new business development
- Preparing and presenting event proposals to clients
- Plan, attend & execute client planning meetings where required
- Identify & manage preparation of supportive event planning materials for client planning meetings
- Ensure Client is up to date with all aspects of event planning arrangements throughout the course of the programme
- Attend Client debrief post event
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills, both yourself and your team
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of budgets, throughout the lifecycle of each event
- Approve all client invoices prior to despatch
- Ensure financial tracking of each event and conduct regular ‘health checks’ to ensure positive cash flow
- Maximise profitability of projects operated – including supplier negotiation and up-selling of additional services to clients·
- Submit accurate final reconciliation of events within agreed timelines
- Maximise revenue generation from allocated/targeted accounts
- Manage and achieve project profitability
The Ideal Candidate:
- You need to be highly organised with meticulous attention to detail as well as being personable and client facing with good communication skills. The ideal candidate should have at least 1-2 years recent experience working within an creative agency, combined with a good understanding of live events or experiential projects and above all have the drive and “can do” ambition to fast track your career in a creative events agency.
In return we offer a great working environment, a team orientated atmosphere where you can learn from the best and experience a huge array of interesting projects!
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button