Project Manager for International Medical Congresses
Main areas of responsibility:
- To project manage global, medical congresses
- To be the main contact for key clients and suppliers
- The PM is required to lead the team and excel in interpersonal and management skills necessary to ensure the success of the congress
- To manage relationships with the core team and supporting departments
- To maximise the revenue and profit for the congress and client
- The PM will work closely with the organising and scientific committee for promotion, scientific program, logistics, etc.
- The PM will manage the congress finances, forecasting processes, budget keeping, management of basic bookkeeping/accounting and payment processes for the congress
- Perform the roles of project manager - maintain the project plan, manage project scope, adhere to client expectations, and function as a liaison between internal/external clients and project team members (logistics, promotion, publications, budget, preparatory meetings and site visits, on site arrangements including social events).
- Liaison of contracting for variety of congress services (venues, food and beverage, printing, staffing etc.) within the framework of the congress budget
- Service oriented (high level)
- Leader and at the same time can work as “one of a team”
- High degree of accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills (both spoken and written)
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Independent with high discipline
- Global citizen in spirit, the position requires traveling
- At least 3 years as a Project manager, experience in working and producing events abroad is an A*.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.