Operations Director - Global Events Co.
Operations Director, Events
A leading international provider of corporate events, meetings, conferences and hospitality is looking for an Operations Director to join their M&E team. This senior management position of Operations Director in a leading events company would manage both the operational and account management teams to offer the highest level of service to the agency’s blue chip clients.
This leading meetings, events, conferences and exhibitions provider, to numerous multi-national clients has seen unprecedented growth both in the UK and internationally. This brand new role would report into the Managing Director of the M&E team and have both strategic and operational input into the running of the events division.
The company have a range of blue chip clients across finance, technology and pharma, in the UK and internationally. This position would be based in Central London with some travel expectations when necessary.
- To provide key leadership and direction to the operations team
- Participate in senior management meetings
- Ensure the implementation of best in industry practices
- Competitor analysis and industry best in practice delivery
- Act as the link between client, account management teams and operations
- Support new business pitches and client management/engagement/renewals
- Entrepreneurial with a creative spark and strong business acumen
- Venue find experience
- A team player, able to motivate and galvanise both senior and junior team members
- Organised and systematic with strong written and oral communication skills
- M&E experience and a second European language would be a huge advantage
This senior operational position offers a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in the meetings and events industry. A basic salary of between £60k - £70k awaits the successful candidate. The company offer an excellent wider package, including a 30% bonus, health and pension. As an award winning place to work, this is a great opportunity to join the senior management team of a leader provider of M&E solutions.
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you then please contact Tom now on 0207 347 5348 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Exhibitions jobs in London (South)