Group Operations Manager
The Honest Group is a creative production and design agency dedicated to ‘vibe engineering’ unforgettable environments for media stunts, award ceremonies, weddings, charity fundraisers, corporate events, festivals, private parties and product development and launches.
With our uniquely creative approach to engineering personalized environments, The Honest Group prides itself on creating legendary, tailor made events and environments to suit the client’s individual needs.
Building relationships both internally and with external suppliers,
Managing a central freelance crew database and booking system, Qualifying newly registered freelancers and updating their availability. Assessing the freelance requirements against crew availability and assigning the freelancers against jobs.
Manage vehicle requirements from Warehouse and Technical Management, ensuring all vehicles leave and arrive on time to events
Full responsibility for the Warehouse and Technical departments - setting in place practice and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency Health and Safety management - overseeing the facilities and ensuring employees are fully trained for both onsite work and at the Head Offices.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of event logistics and crew scheduling.
You will also have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Part of initial brief interpretation
- Team administration
- Managing external contractors
- Budget management
- Co-ordinating with internal departments
- Development of production schedules
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Operations Manager or equivalent is essential
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Close attention to detail
- Microsoft office and Apple Mac experience
- Self motivated and ability to take own initiative
- Good understanding of the events sector
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and conversational English
- Full UK Driving License
- 03 September 2013
- 06 October 2013
- Audio Visual, AV Management, Awards, Conferences, Corporate, Creative Events & Parties, Event Management, Events and Shows, Live Events
- Entertainment, Event Logistics, Event Operations, Event Production, Event Project Management
- Full Time
- Contract Type