Warehouse Manager (technical)
Showplace is a leading events and exhibition company, established for over 26 years we design, manage and deliver a wide range of event services through our three divisions operating throughout the UK and Europe.
Showplace consists of 3 interconnected operational department; Structures, Exhibition Trailers and Interiors. Operating in this way allows each department to have its own specific focus and expertise whilst being able to draw of each of the other departments for additional resource, knowledge and equipments as required.
The Warehouse Manager will take full responsibility for the Warehouse as well as assisting in the coordination of logistics across the company.
This is an ideal position for an individual with a practical skills and knowledge wanting to take the next step up into a role with more responsibilities and future prospects.
Showplace views this position as a cornerstone from which we intend to further grow the company, whilst the position initially will be largely hands/operational, we will be looking to recruit/ grow this department beneath this role.
The storage and maintenance of Showplaces’ interior equipment falls into the following areas: Furniture, Branding, Audio visual, Electrical, Modular display system.
This position will initially incorporate the whole of the Interiors Manager role who is responsible for all elements within the Interiors department to include staffing, job preparation, installations and maintenance.
The successful candidate will have a broad and practical knowledge for some or all of the area previously listed, they will have good hands on practical skills and a willingness to undertake work of a physical nature on site.
They will have had previous team leader roles, and have the ability to lead small teams on site whilst also being client facing
They will have good personal organisational skills, planning and undertaking work to tight deadlines. They will have a keen eye for details and presentation, understanding quality and service should be at the forefront of all that they do.
Processing the some of the following would be beneficial; Use of Hire Track software, Forklift licence, 7.5t licence, electrical qualification and other practical qualifications.
Salary £20-25k subject to experience and qualifications
- 24 January 2014
- 24 February 2014
- Agency, Audio Visual, Conferences, Corporate, Corporate Hospitality, Creative Events & Parties, Displays, Event Management, Events and Shows, Exhibitions, Experiential, Lighting, Live Events, Outdoor & Festivals, Roadshows, Systems
- AV Installer, Event Logistics, Event Operations, Event Production, Technical and Engineering
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Technical and Engineering Audio Visual jobs in Warwickshire
- Technical and Engineering Conferences jobs in Warwickshire
- Technical and Engineering Corporate jobs in Warwickshire
- Technical and Engineering Corporate Hospitality jobs in Warwickshire
- Technical and Engineering Creative Events & Parties jobs in Warwickshire