This award winning agency specialising in corporate events and teambuilding is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop the company’s marketing strategy, focusing on the full Marketing and PR mix of activity for the business. A brand new role for the company, the new Marketing manager will have a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact and will work alongside the senior team to plan, develop and grow the full marketing output for the business.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- To lead on and generate a clear Marketing Strategy for the business with short, medium and long term objectives
- To lead and have management responsibility for any current and future marketing staff and contractors
- To lead on web strategy and implementation and growth of company web sites
- Monitoring website activity and preparing web site reports highlighting key statistics
- Analysis of website enquiries, bookings and trends via Google Analytics
- Administration of Google Analytics & Webmaster tools accounts
- Liaising with Marketing Executive to maintain site, add new content and grow online presence
- Set up and implement clear social media strategy
- Maintain, develop and add regular content to relevant social media channels
- Leading on production and circulation of regular Company and Licensee Newsletter
- Research and develop use of a company blog
- Write and publish on-line articles
- Recommend and implement additional social media opportunities
- Managing relationship and working with our SEO Partner to ensure we are gaining maximum value and input
- To research and generate clear PR opportunities for the business and generate a regular New Release service around key events and activities
- Identifying key target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- To lead on development and focus for the company brand including developing key marketing messages for the business
- To provide monthly reports for the Board and to attend Board Meetings, where required, to monitor results and present marketing strategy and reviews
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies, working across a wide range of marketing pillars including on-line, PR and written communication. Experience of developing a marketing strategy for a similar events based business would be ideal. The successful candidate should also be able to offer extensive experience in on-line marketing with a demonstrable track record.
This is a very exciting time to join this agency who are growing rapidly and offer a dynamic and fun working environment.
About ESP Recruitment
As specialists in our market, we offer integrity, honesty and confidentiality. As we concentrate on doing one thing and doing it really well, we have built up an extensive network of candidates at all levels and some of the most highly regarded clients.