PROJECT MANAGER (TECHNICAL PRODUCTION
MIDLANDS / CARDIFF
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well established and highly regarded technical production company.
Our client is an industry leading Audio Visual supplier to the events industry. They have invested heavily in their technical production resources to develop the business within the events industry, offering integrated solutions such as full technical project management and full onsite delivery to an array of Production Companies and Event Management Agencies.
Working with a mixture of end clients and agencies the events that they deliver are broad and range from a small conference to the full production of an awards ceremony, working both in the UK and Internationally.
As part of their on going ambitious growth plans they are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join their team.
- Taking & Interpreting the client brief
- Liaising with internal departments such as logistics and operations
- Pitching to the client and translating the technical jargon into language that they will understand
- Technical drawings using CAD
- Central point of contact for the client in pre production and onsite
- Overseeing the pre production and onsite installation
- Budget management
- Logistics management
- Upselling of equipment and internal departments
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager or Technical Manager to join a fantastic company and results will be rewarded with an excellent working environment and competitive salary. The ideal candidate will have strong technical background within the events industry, strong client facing skills and be hungry for a new challenge.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.
Apply for PROJECT MANAGER (TECHNICAL PRODUCTION
Have a Event Job Search account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Live Recruitment
Live Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency for the live events industry looking after the businesses and people who work in corporates, event agencies, AV companies, event management, experiential or brand experience, and production companies.
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management AV Management jobs in South Wales
- Event Project Management Audio Visual jobs in South Wales
- Event Project Management Creative Events & Parties jobs in South Wales
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in South Wales
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in South Wales