Event Manager, London, Salary circa 35k
The European Business Awards
Since 2007, the European Business Awards has been shining a light on the most innovative businesses on the continent by promoting success, innovation and ethics in the European business community.
The Event Manager will be required to manage all aspects of the delivery of outstanding award programmes, conferences, forums and other events including any supporting activity such as judging. To implement and successfully manage the events processes throughout the year and implement new structure as necessary.
The candidate must also communicate regularly with the Directors and relevant managers to ensure the individual goals of each event are met. It is necessary to have a hands-on approach to events management to ensure events delivery is at a consistently high standard.
The Event Manager will:
- Conduct research, make site visits and plan events whilst taking into consideration budget requirements
- Manage staff, crew, volunteers and vendors at events with a positive and motivational manner, excellent with stress management when under pressure
- Work in conjunction with the Directors of the business to develop all event-related marketing materials and campaigns
- Recognise business needs and sponsor requirements as being an important aspect when planning Events
- Exceptionally high level communication skills and responsibility for executing events alongside the team and in the front line.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external communications with all event stakeholders
- Work with the Managing Director and Finance director to establish to:
- Evaluate all budget line items
- Help monitor all expenses
- Help maximise all revenue streams
The Event Manager will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven success in producing exceptional events including complex programmes, conferences and other business networking events
- Exceptionally high level communication skills and responsibility for executing events alongside the team and in the front line
- Ability to build strong relationships with outside partners and possess strong negotiating skills. Maintaining a calm, positive and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and ideally Event Management technology
- Ability to travel and work weekend
If you have all the qualities required to be an Event Manager of the prestigious European Business Awards, please click ‘Apply now’.
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Exhibitions jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (South)
- Event Project Management Media Group jobs in London (South)