CONFERENCE ORGANISER – Permanent – London – Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 - Job ref: RC2174MG
A new vacancy has arisen in a close-knit conference team for an Event Organiser to co-ordinate the planning and delivery of a range of commercial conferences, seminars and dinners across the UK for numbers ranging from 100-1000 attendees. Some of your responsibilities will include;
- To develop and drive a project plans in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Producing marketing collateral and copywriting as required
- Act as the main point of contact for speaker and stakeholders
- All onsite event activities including staff, speakers, venue and onsite contractors
- Source and negotiate best deals with venues, contractors and suppliers
- Manage project based budgets and submit monthly income forecasts
- Analyse and report against event performance and draft recommendations for future events
You will be working as part friendly team, focused and are passionate about events. We are looking for someone who has organised large conferences, monitored budgets and negotiated great deals with suppliers. You will be expected to drive projects forward and produce outstanding marketing copy, have a keen eye for detail and be able juggled conflicting priorities in a busy team. The role is focused on co-ordinating programme content, delivering a range of profitable events and exhibitions to deadline and achieve operational and performance targets. The successful candidate will have a strong conference background. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are a must. UK travel is involved.
For more information or to apply, please contact Michael Garner on: 0203 696 0600, email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button below. For more job vacancies, please go to our web site at: http://www.rcrecruitment.com/vacancies
About Right Connection Recruitment Limited
We are a specialist recruiter for the events sector. If you are seeking to recruit the best events specialists or are looking for the next step in your career in events, then you have come to the right place.