WRG is the live communication agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations.
Joining our global team will give excellent opportunities for professional growth as you work alongside many of the live communication industry’s most talented professionals.
We are currently seeking Exhibition Designers to work as part of our Environments team.
Responsible for the creation of concepts that challenge the standard exhibition design. You will challenge and clarify the brief in order to better deliver the clients expectations. You will be able to articulate any ideas in the most appropriate form such as sketches/CAD or images/visuals. You will provide high quality campaign execution which may include the involvement of appropriate3rd party resources from either inside or outside the agency.
- Take the client brief and deliver a winning concept
- Have a good knowledge of new technologies and be able to apply it to effectively create Unforgettable experiences.
- Work closely with other creative, Client Directors, Digital, Film and Video professionals and external contractors where applicable
- Monitor costs and manage budgets
- Liaison with on-site and manufacturing contractors to monitor quality and finish
- Attend on site to ensure handover to the client prior to the show
- Conduct post show budget reconciliation
- Relevant experience of high quality exhibition design
- Evidence of creation of exceptional ideas and designs
- Strong team working skills, highly collaborative
- Keen eye for detail
- Tenacity and resilience to make concepts a reality
- Ability to translate the brief into a great exhibition