Senior Event Manager - Golfing Events
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Event Manager for this Global Leader in sports, events, media and fashion.
Working within their head office, the successful candidate will primarily manage the delivery of all of their most important golf days and most importantly a pan-European pro-am golf day series with events in up to fifteen countries per year.
The day to day role includes;
- Leading the management, planning and preparation on a number of golf days and tournaments each year
- Overall management of the Client relationship – providing regular communications/updates to relevant offices across EMEA
- Communication, discussion and negotiation with event contractors, suppliers and venues managers to ensure that all operational features are delivered within the relevant deadlines & budgets
- Communication with player managers to arrange & agree appearances, appearance fees & player travel to ensure that professionals deliver contractual obligations at corporate events/golf days
- Planning and preparation of event schedules
- Venue research & site visits on behalf of clients and preparation of venue proposals
The ideal candidate will hold a strong background within events logistics most importantly with a background within sporting (ideally golfing) events.
Candidates applying for the role MUST hold a valid UK working visa and currently be based in the UK.
If this sounds like someone you know, recommend a friend and get yourself a lovely introduction fee *terms apply