My client, a mid-sized event agency, is looking for an experienced Senior Event Manager to join their growing team.
For over 15 years they have worked with some of the largest global clients delivering a range of creative and engaging B2B events. As an agency they cover everything from large-scale conferences and road-shows to award dinners, VIP hospitality and worldwide incentives.
As a growing agency they are now in need of a Senior Event Manager to come on board and sit below their Event Director in overseeing the team/projects.
Candidates MUST have experience in the following if applying for the role;
- A background within an Event Agency is a MUST
- Experience of organising conferences and incentives world-wide
- Proposal and pitch management experience
- Line management not essential but experience of project managing teams an advantage
- Large-scale budget experience
- A keen can-do attitude and someone who is not afraid to muck in
If any of the above sounds like you then do get in touch!
All applicants must currently reside in the UK and hold a full working VISA.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please 'like' our facebook page – www.iamrecruitment.com/iamrecruitmentuk for further updates as well as sending your CV to iwantanewjob@iamrecruitment to register.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our referral scheme? If they get the job, you get the money! (Terms and Conditions apply)