Event Officer (B2B events)
An exciting permanent Event Officer / Event Coordinator position working for an independent UK health care regulator!
A leading association representing health and care professionals enabling them to work to particular standards set for their training, professional skills, behaviour and health.
Working within the communications team and closely with one other Event Officer (both of you reporting in to the Event Manager), you will be supporting on the smooth running and end-to-end organisation of a range of internal and external events including conferences, exhibitions, workshops, meetings, business briefings and networking receptions as well as online events for the broader network of the communications department.
Key responsibilities include:-
- End-to-end event coordination of internal & external events
- Liaising & developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Managing event logistics
- Producing event collateral & documentation
- Booking travel & accommodation
- Maintaining systems & processes
- Assisting with marketing materials
As an experienced event professional you will have knowledge of end to end event management (including venue finding, delegate management, logistics, packing for on-site, and booking travel and accommodation) from a charity/not-for-profit organisation, public sector, health field or regulatory environment. To be successful in this role you will need the following skills:-
- Proven experience in planning & delivering events
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong event logistics experience
- Good IT, systems & processes knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active & team orientated approach
NB: The post will involve some travelling and working outside of normal office hours attending meetings and events.
This is a fantastic permanent job for an experienced B2B Event Officer or Event Coordinator!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" button now.
Apply for Event Officer (B2B events)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Associations jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (Central)