Production Plus is a fast growing company and well established with over 35 years in business. We’re based in Hertfordshire and supply technical production to corporate events all over the UK (mainly London), Europe, USA and EMEA. Our portfolio of clients is growing at a great pace and as such we have several positions available.
This is a permanent role for an AV Technician.
We’re looking for someone who can/ is:
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team. A calm and collected manor is a major advantage when fault finding and working in tight time frames
- Work with direction from the head of department
- Be positive, enthusiastic, presentable
- Experienced with corporate live events
- Comfortable with working with end clients to deliver their event
- Flexible with their working hours to suit the live events industry
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Prepping and de-prepping of equipment
- Supporting the head of department in maintenance programmes and daily logistics
- Rigging, operating and derigging shows
- Ensure you and others around you work in a safe environment
Production Plus is a passionate company, privately owned and employs 40 full time staff. We’re as dedicated to our staff as we are our clients and offer:
- A competitive salary at circa £22,500 per annum based on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekend work supplements at £150 per event
- Overpayments into a pension scheme
- Group life assurance (Death in service)
- Training where appropriate
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
Subject field: AV Technician
This position is available now.
No agencies please.