Senior Video Technician
Production Plus is a fast growing company and well established with over 35 years in business. We’re based in Hertfordshire and supply technical production to corporate events all over the UK (mainly London), Europe, USA and EMEA. Our portfolio of clients is growing at a great pace and as such we have several positions available.
This is a permanent role for a Senior Video Technician.
We’re looking for someone who can/ is:
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team. A calm and collected manor is a major advantage when fault finding and working in tight time frames
- Work with direction from the head of department
- Support the company in developing junior staff
- Be positive, enthusiastic, presentable
- Experienced with corporate live events
- Ideally, experienced in working with Christie, Roland, Analogue Way, Green Hippo, Absen products
- Comfortable with working with end clients to deliver their event
- Flexible with their working hours to suit the live events industry
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Spec’ing equipment and reviewing jobs to ensure they have the correct equipment
- Supporting the head of department in maintenance programmes and daily logistics
- Problem solving for client shows and recommending the latest and best products for our applications
- Keeping abreast of new equipment and placing recommendation for stock purchases
- Rigging, operating and derigging shows
- Taking full responsibility for freelance staff on events
- Ensure you and others around you work in a safe environment
- Providing wing support for crew booking on events
Production Plus is a passionate company, privately owned and employs 40 full time staff. We’re as dedicated to our staff as we are our clients and offer:
- A competitive salary at circa £32,000 per annum based on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekend work supplements at £150 per event
- Overpayments into a pension scheme
- Group life assurance (Death in service)
- Training where appropriate
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com
Subject field: Senior Video Technician
This position is available now.
No agencies please.