Senior Events Executive
iGaming Business (part of Clarion Events Ltd) is the leading provider of high level information to the online gambling sector and organises the biggest affiliate events for the sector globally. Our product range includes; iGaming Business bi- monthly subscription based magazine, iGB Affiliate magazine, iGaming Business North America magazine, three directories, a number of websites, intelligence reports and numerous conferences and exhibitions annually.
We have a wide range of events that we organise; these include large exhibitions, conferences, networking events and more recently incentive trips.
Our main portfolio of events includes The London Affiliate Conference, iGaming Super Show and The Berlin Affiliate Conference, all of which are large exhibition events with over 100 exhibitors and up to 4,500 attendees. Each event run over 2 days and in addition to these events, we organise welcome parties, networking events and arrange drinks at the sponsored hotel. A typical event from set up to breakdown can run over 6 days giving you a variety of exposure to all aspects as well as having the opportunity to network with clients.
The Senior Events Executive will take on responsibility for our registration system management, website content, speaker management and evening events working alongside an Events Executive.
The role will include but is not limited to:
Registration management and data analysis: This will be an integral part of the role.
- Responsible for setting up our online registration– you will be working with our marketing team and event executive to deliver and fulfil all requirements
- Data management of all registration data for each show and YOY reporting
- Data analyse delegate experiences and attendance
- Responsible for management of Executive program – required to deliver a dedicated and high level service
- Registration manager onsite – you will be required to organise set up, train local temp staff and oversee registration working alongside the event executive
- Managing and improving the delegate experience - to be responsible for ensuring the highest possible level of delegate satisfaction at each event, including brand management and cost efficiencies
- Main contact for our networking tool provider – responsible for contracting, managing our relationship and product development for our event requirements
- Work with the Event Executive to oversee the launch and delivery of the networking app or portal
Awards & parties
- Responsible for creating and management awards voting and nominations process
- Working alongside event executive to delivery overall awards evening
- Responsible for overseeing party research, pitches and onsite party management with event executive
- Working with producer to manage speakers on day to day once confirmed
- Oversee speaker management onsite with relevant team member
- Responsible for collecting and uploading all speaker and programme content to the website
- Responsible for website management of all pages
- Working with marketing team to update websites in line with launches
- In charge of creating and delivery delegate guide for onsite –working with events and design
- Responsible for co-ordination, costs and sign off
- Receiving invoices from suppliers and querying where appropriate
- Meeting budgets and negotiating preferential rates for our events
- Maintaining the events team stock with event assistant and updating as necessary
- Support the events team in various administrative duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors Degree (preferably in event management but not essential)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in events
- Experience with registration required
- Passionate about data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Passionate about events and customer service
- Able to multi task and work well under pressure
- Be a strong team player and have a can do attitude
- Outgoing and friendly
- Ability to work on own initiative
- This role requires some international travel and some weekend working during events
- In the run up to events and during the event itself longer hours are required
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Events Executive to gain exposure to many different areas and to work on large scale exhibitions. The role itself is varied and will allow the candidate to gain a multiple of skills including registration and delegate management, venue sourcing, exhibition experience, client management and event logistics.
Furthermore, the candidate will have the chance to work with many big brands within the gaming industry as well as networking at our events and other industry events. This is a very exciting role for a person relatively new to the events industry and that is looking to gain real hands on experience in a fast paced environment.
Apply for Senior Events Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly