Exhibitions Operations Manager (UK exhibitions)
Brilliant permanent job vacancy for a talented Exhibition Operations Manager with operational delivery of large scale shows and exhibitions experience!
Highly regarded and well established London based Exhibition & Show Organiser with an enviable portfolio within the Healthcare & Technology sectors.
Working within a large operations team and reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager you will be responsible for the overall delivery of a portfolio of UK exhibitions working within agreed budgets and deadlines ensuring all the technical aspects of the shows run smoothly. You will work alongside the sales and marketing teams and will manage the Operations Coordinator on agreed projects. Other responsibilities will include:
- Exhibition & show operations
- Project planning & scheduling
- Floorplans & online technical manuals
- SLA implementation & management
- Budget management & negotiation with suppliers
- H&S, Risk Assessments & Fire Risk Assessments
- Design & production of feature area
- Sponsorship & contra deal fulfilment
- Management of temporary staff (onsite & pre show)
- Regular liaison with contractors, suppliers & exhibitors
- On-site event / show management
- Post event reporting and analysis
This company are looking for a confident and out-going exhibitions industry professional (circa 2-5 years experience in event & exhibitions operations) who is an incredibly organised and self-motivated individual with strong negotiation and decision-making skills. You'll need to be IOSH qualified, have prior knowledge of the exhibitions industry, major venues and key contractors and be able to read and understand technical floorplans and stand drawings.
Budget planning and budget management skills are essential as is Project Management (planning, scoping, scheduling and tracking) and you must have strong organisational and administrative skills and meticulous attention to detail.
You'll need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and should be a confident team player with a creative and innovative approach.
From a personality point of view you'll need to be customer service focused, proactive and enthusiastic as well as being patient and calm under pressure and you must be able to adapt quickly and flexibly to changes
This is an excellent opportunity for an events/exhibitions professional (Exhibition Operations Manager or a Senior Ops Exec ready to move up to the next level) with strong exhibition operations experience and a customer service focus.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply now" button below.
Apply for Exhibitions Operations Manager (UK exhibitions)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Events and Shows jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Exhibitions jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (Central)