Event Manager - seminars & corporate events (in-house corporate
Fantastic events job with a leading law firm for a meticulously detailed Event Manager with a strong B2B corporate background and experience of organising invite-only professional seminars!
This leading international law firm (based in London) are looking for an Event Manager to join the central events team.
Reporting into the Senior Event Manager / Head of Department you'll take on a dual role of managing the high profile seminar programme for the firm (80%) as well as planning and delivery a range of client events, themed events and off-sites (20% of the role).
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Seminar programme management
- Event Management (initial brief to on-site delivery)
- Client liaison (internal & external)
- Event logistics & on-site event management
- Production of seminar brochures
- Guest list & delegate registration coordination
- Creating invitations & branded event materials
- Venue & supplier management
- Post event analysis & reporting
- Providing event advice & guidance
You'll be a polished and well presented Event Manager with a minimum of 4-5 years' events related experience (working in-house within a professional services or corporate environment) and a proven track record of planning and delivering corporate events, seminars, training & CPD related events and legal retreats as well as dinners, receptions, client entertaining, corporate hospitality, team building, themed events and off-sites.
You'll need to have strong event logistics skills, experience of running high profile seminar series/programmes and should be comfortable working with internal clients (partners, associates and business development colleagues) to identify, advise and recommend event solutions for their specific business needs as well as taking events forward in terms of the planning, logistics and implementation/delivery.
In terms of personality you'll need to be client facing and outgoing but also highly professional and diplomatic. You'll also be detailed orientated, have outstanding customer service skills, be confident enough to work closely with senior management and enjoy working in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines.
Event jobs / event opportunities to work in-house within a corporate environment are always highly sought after (especially roles working for prolific law firms) so if you're a talented Event Manager with a strong professional services events background then don't delay….. …………………………..
…………….click the "Apply now" button and send your CV in straight away!
More jobs like this
- Event Project Management Conferences jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Corporate jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Creative Events & Parties jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Event Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Project Management Live Events jobs in London (Central)