Event Coordinator - Russian-speaking (Maternity Cover)
An international exhibition organiser seeks an Event Co-ordinator to provide administrative support and be the communication link between the team, its clients and service providers, to ensure accurate and efficient running of the administration. You must be fluent in written and spoken Russian, with experience in a similar role, with an understanding of invoicing. You should also be willing to travel overseas. The contract is initially for six months, which may be extended.
Main duties include:
Main duties include:
- Process and follow up each contract and invoice
- Keep on top of all collections and chase any late payment
- Be the first point of contact for the internal Finance Team
- Prepare event set-up forms for each show and make sure they are approved and signed off
- Administer and monitor the division's budget, keeping a spreadsheet on any expenditure by raising and logging purchase orders, cash advances, expenses and invoices
- Provide whatever administrative support is necessary to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Deal with queries from clients, agents, overseas offices etc.
- Liaise with appointed agents and suppliers and build a good and trusting relationship
- Advise clients on the opportunities to promote their presence at the show
- Create a Marketing/Exhibitor Manual with show information, forms to be returned as well as promoting other services such as advertising and sponsorship
- Collate all advertisements and company descriptions to be entered into the official show catalogue
- Send all clients regular reminders to check that all travel, visa, freight arrangements etc. have been made and that they know every detail required for the show
- Manage and coordinate the floor plans in consultation with the overseas offices
- Prepare floor plans for the catalogues and other printed material such as route planners
- Assist the team on-site to ensure wherever you can to ensure a smooth running of the event.
Apply for Event Coordinator - Russian-speaking (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly