Senior Events Manager (Maternity Cover)
1 day left
- Job Role
- Event Manager
Based in Milton Keynes, RacingLine Events is a small, yet expanding, boutique agency, offering bespoke marketing and event solutions to the Automotive Industry.
RLE prides itself on the quality of its service and this is a critical competitive quality for the Company. Responsiveness is also a key quality that RacingLine Event’s customers value highly. It relies on its employees to adapt and react when customers require more, or something special.
This Senior Events Manager role is to cover a one year, fixed term maternity contract for one our key automotive accounts. Reporting to the Events Operations Manager on a day to day basis and the Events Director for weekly client status reports, the Senior Events Manager’s role is to manage events, maintain and grow the existing account, and ensure the events delivered adhere to the SLA’s set.
You will work closely with the client to gain an in-depth understanding of their business and objectives and will keep them updated on project activity ensuring work is in-line with set briefs and budgets.
The account includes a range of events from Vehicle Launches, Ride and Drives through to Customer Dinners, Conferences, Incentives and Track events. Proposal writing, creative ideas/solutions are also an essential part of this job role.
- Manage and attend the more complex events such as Incentive events, larger scale conferences with the support of the team and/or outsourced support
- Operate events to the standards or both RLE and the client
- Be the main contact day to day contact for our key Blue Chip, Automotive client
- Oversee the programme of events briefed into the Events Team – up to 80 per year
- Conduct weekly meetings with the Events Team to ensure deadlines are clear, understood and achievable
- Ensure the company’s event deadlines are adhered to at all times
- Support the Events Team with day to day queries, deadlines, checking of emails to client
- Be available to mentor junior members of the team
- Attend regular meetings with the Events Operations Manager on the status of the events
- Attend weekly meetings with Events Director on the programme
- Ensure the strict budget process is adhered too
- Support with creative proposals for the account
- Ensure the signage and merchandise stock is kept to a high standard via the Events Team
- Keep up to date with new venues, industry information to feedback back to RLE and the client
The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong Event Manager experience at a senior level with the ability to maintain and grow our existing relationship with our client. You must have a very strong organisational ability, practical live event experience, the ability to manage problems and find solutions independently, be confident in pitching proposals to the client, have a sound understanding of budget management and have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales, whilst taking full ownership of the client and their account.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years Events Management experience, a high degree of personal organisation with a flexible approach to working combined with excellent oral and written communication.
This role is to cover a maternity leave position for a 1-year, fixed term contract, with the potential to develop into a permanent position within the company.
Apply for Senior Events Manager (Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly