Catering and Banqueting jobs
Found 8 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Aberdeen, Scotland
- Very Competitive Salary
Based in Aberdeen and part of a growing specialist team, the role involve creating, developing and delivering a range of events for Oil & Gas UK.
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- Hartlebury, West Midlands. Applications also welcomed from London/ Leeds based individuals.
- Plus bonus plus benefits
Event Project Manager. An Exciting opportunity to join this award winning fully integrated events/communication/production agency.
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
Our fantastic client is looking for an experienced Deputy Conference & Banqueting Manager to join their prestigious London venue
- Excellent Event Manager salary plus company benefits & career development opportunities
Urban Caprice in search of an enthusiastic and highly motivated Event Manager for the planning and smooth running of all catering based events.
- £25,000-£35,000 + overtime
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Event Manager to join this industry leading caterer.
- Split between Agency (2 days) and Client implant (2 days) with a flexible day working from home
- Circa £45k + Travel + 25% bonus + Health & Pension
Evnets SAM implant position agency/in-house hybrid for a leading financial client. Split between London & Milton Keynes, £40-50k + Bonus