Found 6 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Commuting distance to Milton Keynes
- £28-38k +
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager position for a leading events agency based in Milton Keynes but working in Central London (Zone 1).
- £20,000 per annum + benefits.
We’re looking for an administrator to support our Event Spaces team when the areas reopen after an exciting period of development.
- Central London
- £24,000 pa
Do you have a college level education or equivalent and experience of working in a role where you have booked and co-ordinated conferences?
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
- Nunnington Hall, near York
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
You will be the pro-active and visible manager on site overseeing the visitor experience for the day, ensuring our visitors have a memorable day out.