Corporate Hospitality Jobs
Found 12 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- Hartlebury, West Midlands. Applications also welcomed from London/ Leeds based individuals.
- Plus bonus plus benefits
Event Project Manager. An Exciting opportunity to join this award winning fully integrated events/communication/production agency.
- London Shoreditch
- £ 28K to £ 32K depending on experience
Exciting opportunity to take over the running of a small department for 9-12 months and travel to our events in Europe and US.
- Leeds (LS11), West Yorkshire
- TBC (Dependent on experience)
To create, manage and deliver prestige events in the UK and International.
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
- £35000 - 35000 per annum
Rare and exciting opportunity to join this high profile London based venue to manage the planned and reactive media relations to support sales and commercial...
- £28000 - 35000 per annum
Event & Sales Manager - Unique urban venue in Central LondonThis is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Event Organiser with strong venue sales an...
- £22000 - 22000 per annum
This is brilliant opportunity for someone with strong event admin and coordination skills who is keen to progress in an interesting and varied role.An associ...
- Chiswick, London W4
Conference and Corporate Sales Manager for Vue Entertainment in Chiswick, London W4.
- Basic of £21,000 but sales commision opportunities
We need a capable person with bags of common sense and interpersonal people skills. Someone who knows a lot about the industry but wants to know more.
- WEST LONDON
A group of leisure venues located nationwide are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to develop and maintain marketing strategies.
- Split between Agency (2 days) and Client implant (2 days) with a flexible day working from home
- Circa £45k + Travel + 25% bonus + Health & Pension
Evnets SAM implant position agency/in-house hybrid for a leading financial client. Split between London & Milton Keynes, £40-50k + Bonus