Creative Events & Parties jobs
Found 15 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- Up to £70,000
International experiential agency in the midlands are on the lookout for a highly organised and efficient studio director to join their team on a permanent b...
- Hartlebury, West Midlands. Applications also welcomed from London/ Leeds based individuals.
- Plus bonus plus benefits
Event Project Manager. An Exciting opportunity to join this award winning fully integrated events/communication/production agency.
- London Shoreditch
- £ 28K to £ 32K depending on experience
Exciting opportunity to take over the running of a small department for 9-12 months and travel to our events in Europe and US.
- Leeds (LS11), West Yorkshire
- TBC (Dependent on experience)
To create, manage and deliver prestige events in the UK and International.
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
- Centrally located between Earlsfield and Wandsworth in South London
- £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Fisher Productions a leading creative and technical event production company based in South London are seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager.
- City of London
- £55000 - 60000 per annum
Your opportunity to lead all areas of event delivery for this creative production agency!
An excellent opportunity for a talented 3D creative to join an award winning event and production agency and get creative across high profile and large scale...
- £28000 - 35000 per annum
Event & Sales Manager - Unique urban venue in Central LondonThis is a fantastic opportunity for an entrepreneurial Event Organiser with strong venue sales an...
- Chiswick, London W4
Conference and Corporate Sales Manager for Vue Entertainment in Chiswick, London W4.
- Basic of £21,000 but sales commision opportunities
We need a capable person with bags of common sense and interpersonal people skills. Someone who knows a lot about the industry but wants to know more.
- Excellent Event Manager salary plus company benefits & career development opportunities
Urban Caprice in search of an enthusiastic and highly motivated Event Manager for the planning and smooth running of all catering based events.
- Dependent on experience
An exciting experiential agency in Berkshire are on the lookout for an experienced Event Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
- Split between Agency (2 days) and Client implant (2 days) with a flexible day working from home
- Circa £45k + Travel + 25% bonus + Health & Pension
Evnets SAM implant position agency/in-house hybrid for a leading financial client. Split between London & Milton Keynes, £40-50k + Bonus