Found 9 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- London Shoreditch
- £ 28K to £ 32K depending on experience
Exciting opportunity to take over the running of a small department for 9-12 months and travel to our events in Europe and US.
- £27000 - 33000 per annum
Account Manager - Central London Experiential Agency - 27-33K - Perm A top-tier London based experiential agency is presenting a fantastic opportunity for ...
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
- Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits
We are WORLD CLASS in fitness and we are looking for an event manager to oversee a wide range of awesome events.
- Basic of £21,000 but sales commision opportunities
We need a capable person with bags of common sense and interpersonal people skills. Someone who knows a lot about the industry but wants to know more.
- London (City of)
- An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
A major Entertainment company require an experienced Senior Events Manager to devise, develop and implement a programme of UK and international events. You M...
- Dependent on experience
An exciting experiential agency in Berkshire are on the lookout for an experienced Event Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
- Split between Agency (2 days) and Client implant (2 days) with a flexible day working from home
- Circa £45k + Travel + 25% bonus + Health & Pension
Evnets SAM implant position agency/in-house hybrid for a leading financial client. Split between London & Milton Keynes, £40-50k + Bonus