Graduate Event Jobs
Found 8 Event jobs
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £30-38k + Health, Pension & Benefits
Events Manager or Senior Events Manager, Blue Chip Clients & International Accounts, Hertfordshire, £30-38K + Benefits
- £20000 - 24000 per annum
Staffing Executive - Leading London Agency - 20-24K A fast-paced established experiential agency based in West London is presenting the exciting opportunity...
- London/Buckinghamshire with home working an option
- £30-40k + 20% bonus, health & pension
Proposal/Bid Writer for a full service events and experiential marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire - £30-40k with flexible home working.
Jump start your career by joining a reputable technical production company, with the opportunity to work at their flagship venue and be involved with a portf...
- Basic of £21,000 but sales commision opportunities
We need a capable person with bags of common sense and interpersonal people skills. Someone who knows a lot about the industry but wants to know more.
- Liverpool City Centre
- Competitive +Benefits and Bonus (Bupa) Salary will be dependent on experience
We are seeking a strong candidate to join our exciting team. Sales & Events must be a passion & results orientation is an absolute necessity.
- Dependent on experience
An exciting experiential agency in Berkshire are on the lookout for an experienced Event Manager to join their team on a permanent basis
- Split between Agency (2 days) and Client implant (2 days) with a flexible day working from home
- Circa £45k + Travel + 25% bonus + Health & Pension
Evnets SAM implant position agency/in-house hybrid for a leading financial client. Split between London & Milton Keynes, £40-50k + Bonus