Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 9 jobs in this campaign
An organiser of trade exhibitions seeks an Events Sales Executive to become a key member of a growing dedicated team.
An exhibition and conference organiser seeks an International Sales Manager to drive sales, sell sponsorship and exhibition opportunities.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to be part of a newly launched division within an exhibition/event services environment.
Amazing opportunity to join an innovative event agency within a new business development role and sell across their exciting portfolio of events se...
A leading supplier to the events industry seeks a Part-time Business Development Director to drive new business project sales, target new potential...
One of Europe's leading organisers of B2B trade shows seeks a Sales Manager be responsible for selling exhibition stand space and sponsorship to bo...
SALES MANAGER - leading events organiserLONDON£28,000 - £35,000 + Excellent OTENJ15126Looking for a chance to propel your sales career working for ...
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE / SALES MANAGERCORPORATE HOSPITALITY & EXHIBITIONSLONDON£COMPETITIVENJ15228Join one of the leading players in consumer l...
Our international agency client are looking for a strong and experienced Project Manager to join their lovely growing team