Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 9 jobs in this campaign
A leading UK-based consumer-focused events company who creates and organises innovative, premium consumer and trade events that target the passions...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to be part of a newly launched division within an exhibition/event services environment.
A leading consumer exhibition organiser is recruiting for a Sales Executive to work within the sales team and maximize stand revenue across the por...
A global communications agency is looking for an Account Manager to work on a broad range of small and large global events including motor shows.
Our international agency client are looking for a strong Project/Account Director to join their lovely growing team
An award winning global media &events company seeks a Display Sales Executive to achieve advertising sales targets for online, newsletter and print.
An award winning global media & events company seeks a sales professional to sell event/exhibition space and gain new business for an iconic show.
An award winning global media &events company seeks a sales professional to sell event/exhibition space and gain new business for an iconic show.
Amazing opportunity for an individual with experience in marketing/sales, to become a Programme Director in a very exciting and unique environment.