Exhibtion sales jobs
Are you looking for a job in Exhibition sales?
If you are looking to work in exhibition sales then Media Week jobs is the best place for you to start your search. Whether you are already working within Exhibition sales or are looking to use your existing sales skills within a new environment then Media Week jobs will help you find a new job
Exhibition sales - Which skills are most important ?
Excellent telephone and face-to-face inter-personal skills
- Strong sales negotiation and presentation potential
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and passion for winning
- Good time management
- Excellent written skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Creativity in developing sales solutions for clients' needs
What are the main tasks of an exhibition sales person?
- Actively promote and sell exhibition space and value-added sponsorship opportunities to new and existing clients
- Conduct a telephone sales campaign to lapsed exhibitors and new prospects
- Source new exhibitors via competitive and niche exhibitions
- Actively seek out and follow through effectively on new prospects
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with new customers, understanding their business needs
- Achieve individual and group revenue targets
Want to get Exhibitions sales jobs sent to your in box?
Save time by creating your very own job alerts that will let you know every time a job that matches your exact search criteria appears. To create a job sign up here
Found 10 jobs in this campaign
A well-known exhibition and conference organiser is looking to recruit a talented Delegate Sales Executive to work within their conference division.
An exhibition organiser is recruiting for a Sales Executive to work within the sales team and maximize stand revenue across the portfolio as needed
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Manager to be part of a newly launched division within an exhibition/event services environment.
An exhibition stand contractor, building and managing modular and custom stands worldwide, seeks a Sales Manager to deliver new business revenue.
A leading international exhibition organiser seeks a Senior Sales Executive to sell exhibition stand space and sponsorship to suppliers.
One of Europe's leading organisers of B2B trade shows seeks a Senior Sales Executive to be responsible for selling exhibition stand space and spons...
A leading consumer exhibition organiser seeks a Sales Executive to work on selling exhibition space for a launch show in the hospitality industry.
Our commercial events client need a Senior Sales Executive to drive strategic growth through new business and developing key accounts
We have a role within Central London looking for Venue Sales Executives for prestigious catering company
An exhibition organiser in the food and drink industry seeks a Sponsorship Manager working on an international event bringing together retailers, i...