Event Job Search is the official job board to Event editorial. Event editorial is the UK leading brand for the live event and exhibitions marketplace and is a part of Campaign live. Event and Event Job Search are also powered by Conference & Incentive Travel, the UK's leading publication for the meeting and incentive travel industry
Event Job Search has been designed to help you find the right event job as quickly and as easily as possible. We carry the widest range of event jobs available in all areas from: event management and event organiser through to audio visual and exhibition jobs, both in London and nationwide.
Whether you are looking for your first job or something more senior, Event Job Search has a range of tools that will help you find the right position:
- Event Assistant Jobs
- Event Assistant Jobs in London
- Accounts and Finance
- AV Installer
- Event Administration
- Event Logistics
- Event Marketing
- Event Operations
- Event Procurement
- Event Production
- Event Project Management
- Event Research
- Event Sales
- Graduate Event
- Senior Management
- Technical and Engineering
Looking to promote your new vacancy? Advertise with Events Job Search!
How does it work?
Step 1 Sign in to your account. Sign up here if you would like to create an account.
Step 2 Choose an advertising solution that works best for your roles.
Step 3 Upload your vacancy and choose how you want to receive applications.
Step 4 Start receiving applications!Post a job today
What products and services do we offer?
Wonderful Workplaces is the branding, recruitment insights and marketing initiative for Event Job Search and Haymarket’s job boards. By combining the best teams, technology and resources from across business Wonderful Workplaces offers you the complete end to end employer brand and recruitment service. Our services include brand development, creativity, recruitment media management, candidate sourcing, employer brand marketing and more. We can create solutions that fit any budget.
Our key dedicated teams consist of
- Quality control: This team's job is to make sure that we have the best possible structure, providing the best possible user experience at the highest possible quality available to our users.
- Editorial: In addition to a dedicated industry content team, we also have access to Campaign's editorial team and third party experts to provide high quality careers advice content, in addition to industry news, trends and updates.
- Researchers: We want to ensure we are featuring the vacancies job seekers are looking for and at the same time delivering the best platform for employers to reach the best possible candidates.
- Partner and sales team: These are our superstars, as they make sure we have the latest and best vacancies available to the best possible candidates.