Lead Photo Booth Attendant
Lead Photo Booth Attendant– Full-time, Battersea location with car travel required
We are The Photo Booth Guys but we are so much more – from private parties to corporate events and everything in between, we are committed to creating awesome visual experiences for our clients.
Right now our business is growing fast and we’ve got even bigger ambitions for the future. We need a client-facing, solutions-oriented, technically savvy person to lead, train and develop our team of photo booth attendants and oversee our event delivery.
As this role combines great customer service skills with creative technical know-how and people management we are looking for someone who thrives in a diverse and flexible role and environment.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for the management and training of our photo booth attendants and championing our creative technical capabilities in the UK. You will also attend and manage some of our larger, on-site jobs requiring our most senior and flexible photo booth expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Heading up our team of Photo Booth attendants, providing regular, comprehensive and fun training – both in terms of technical updates and innovations as well as great customer service
- Keeping up-to-date with all our products and services, liaising regularly with our Australian team on creative and technical updates and innovations and running regular sessions to share these back with the UK team
- Working on-site as a manager and attendant at large-scale, custom and corporate events when required and requested (please note, this will be managed within your hours and salary)
- Overseeing the maintenance and appearance of our photo booths and other props and products in the warehouse, ensuring we are ready for all our events and helping prepare for large-scale jobs
- Supporting the General Manager, Account Manager and Events Administrator with creative and technical ideas and opportunities to enhance client jobs
- Supporting the General Manager in the overall running of the business, focusing on our product and service output and training
- Experienced in on-site, client-facing roles in an events, AV or similar field - 4+ years experience is ideal
- A strong, motivating and fun leader who has managed and/or trained teams
- Excellent with computers, literate in both Microsoft Windows (eg printer sharing, networking etc) and Apple operating systems, with an ability to master new technology quickly
- Interested and well-versed in the creative industries and new, creative technologies – experience in a related field is advantageous
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, a natural people person with a solutions-focused approach to client engagement
- In possession of a valid drivers’ license and car, and ability to be flexible with your hours, as this role will require some travel as well as night and weekend work
Please note, while experience working as a photo booth attendant is certainly a positive, we are looking for a quick learner, a tech-savvy individual with creative leanings and someone with great communication and management skills. The successful applicant will receive plenty of training in how to operate our photo booths and integrate our tech.