Production Plus is a long established company of 34 years. We host an array of event technical support services under one roof. Set, staging, video, audio, lighting, rigging, digital media, entertainment and more.
We are a busy, personable company with our head office and warehouse based in Hertfordshire and further office space in central London. Production Plus offers a platform for exceptional staff to move and progress through its management structure.
No two days are the same and this role will keep you captivated. You will have the opportunity to work with high profile clients and piece together their creative events.
Main roles will include:
- Day to day setting up of AV at one of our main sites and several other venues within close proximity
- Liaising with the onsite line manager and venue
- Assisting with quoting and pitch preparation where required
- Assisting with daily show rounds and venue support
- Once familiar with our company and the venue the role will require cover for your manager
- Supporting third party production companies in their event run up and build
- Stock control of onsite equipment and consumables
- Delivering a constant high standard and efficient service to clients and venue
We are looking for a personable character that enjoys working within events & finding solutions to client’s require-ments. Someone who has an excellent personal appearance and a flexible attitude will be perfect for this role
You must have/be:
- A firm understanding of our services.
- Experience with client-facing situations
- AV Equipment knowledge
- A good understanding of live event sound, be able to use digital mixing desks and work with band amplification
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills
More jobs like this
- Technical and Engineering Audio jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering AV Management jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Audio Visual jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Events and Shows jobs in London (Central)
- Technical and Engineering Live Events jobs in London (Central)