Group Business Development Manager
An award-winning venue portfolio seeks a Group Business Development Manager to be responsible for proactively sourcing, identifying and developing sales leads across various locations, as well as conducting offsite meetings with clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar sales management role, with commercial and financial knowledge. You will be results oriented, with good negotiation skills and the ability to coach others. A second language would be highly beneficial, but is not essential. This is a rare opportunity to join an award winning team and brand with fantastic career and travel opportunities.
- Achieve individual new business and account development objectives, sales targets and revenue contributions.
- Be responsible for assisting in the completion of each venue's sales activities, objectives and targets. Develop relationships with new business contacts and identified development or "growth" accounts to contribute to each venue's new business targets and group sales.
- Generate and follow-up sales leads, undertaking meetings (on and off-site), delivering presentations, providing venue solutions and conducting venue viewings across the group.
- Prepare and present proposals and quotations for new business at multiple venues (new clients and/or new business streams with potential for growth / development).
- Account manage clients and appropriate third parties.
- Assist with, and participate in corporate hospitality and promotional activities where required - internally and externally to the organisation.
- Participate in sales forecasting, planning, researching and goal setting for the venue.
- Contribute to the venue business planning process .
- Assist with the preparation of statistical data, information and other management reporting relating to sales.
Apply for Group Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly