We are a membership organisation, which seeks to help the social housing sector to be more efficient, innovative, responsive and effective by maximising performance and value for money. We focus on:
- Data – sharp, smart, business-focused data, analysis and interpretation to help understand cost, performance and quality drivers
- Knowledge – unrivalled in-sector and out of sector knowledge providing the right intelligence to improve business efficiency across the board
- Innovation – working with the sector, offering pioneering approaches and product development opportunities around big data, the Internet of Things (IoT) and other technology based development
Supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications in the development and delivery of events related strategies and financial planning.
You will manage the content, design, development and delivery of HouseMark’s entire portfolio of events and presences at exhibitions across the UK.
In return for your commitment, positive ‘can do’ attitude and enthusiasm, you can look forward to excellent working conditions in a progressive and growing company.
Staff benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Social Housing Pension Scheme - defined contribution scheme
- Non-contributory accident and sickness cover
- Optional private medical insurance
- Free on-site parking
The closing date is Friday 4 August 2017
How to apply
Please send your CV and a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal chat about the post, please contact Elaine Middleton on 07702 555 491.