Wedding & Events Manager
London Rowing Club - founded in 1856, is the oldest and most prestigious rowing club on the Putney Embankment - is currently seeking an experienced Wedding & Events Manager.
The Wedding and Events Manager is a key role within the Club, and provides an exciting opportunity for an experienced events professional to lead and further develop a highly successful events business.
Over the last three years the Club has established a reputation as one of the premier wedding venues on the Putney Embankment, as such experience in wedding planning is crucial.
As the Club's Wedding and Events Manager, you will bring your attention to detail, focus on excellence and high levels of energy in executing the following:
- Co-ordination of all external events - weddings, dinners, cocktail receptions and business conferences;
- Co-ordination of all internal events - members dinners and other social events;
- Leading and managing the Club's Bar Manager and staff, together with the Club's external caterers;
- Developing networks, contacts and resources to deliver and improve the functions and conferencing portfolio;
- Negotiating with and co-ordination of all external suppliers; and
- Identifying new opportunities to maximise the utilisation of the Club's extensive event spaces.
- Wedding planning and co-ordination experience is essential;
- Attention to detail;
- Proven track record of event management, including budgeting and reporting;
- Staff management experience;
- High level of organisation and communication skills;
- Comfortable engaging with Club members; and
- Self-motivated and target-driven.
This exciting opportunity will allow an experienced events professional to build on a well established reputation with a view to taking the Club's events business to the next level.
For an overview of the Club's events offering, please visit our website.
Applications close 26 July 2017, with interviews commencing 31 July 2017.
No agencies please.
Apply for Wedding & Events Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly