Account Director (Corporate Events)
Nearly 3 years old, our young live engagement agency is breaking the mould by cutting the “agency fat” on event projects, delivering over and beyond expectations and making the client proud. We are an established team of producers taken very seriously, but with a structure new enough that you can make your mark and help shape our future. No corporate climbs in your way here…
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Account Director / Corporate Events Producer to join our Corporate Comms division. You will spearhead our B2B accounts and grow into new markets with the senior leadership. You will be responsible for delivering high-end, creative and inspiring events for our corporate clients. You will predominantly work with blue-chip organisations so professionalism is important but remaining human is more so!
You will bring your experience and knowledge into our dynamic team, and lead clients through the event journey from brief to finish. Your skills in communication and understanding of event technologies will drive you through the project with your client skipping happily behind you.
Essential skills and values
- World-class plate spinner – running multiple projects at once
- Excellent live event manger
- Great production skills and knowledge over all basis (inc. technical)
- Awesome communicator with clients and suppliers alike
- Strong understanding of the account management process
- Creative solution finding and pitch proposals
- Commercially minded, with a strong hold over budget management
- A challenger – breaking the norm and finding new solutions or pushing boundaries for our clients
- Can-do attitude, who gets behind a creative proposal without hiding behind excuses or the easy route
- Super organised, but ready to bend the programme to allow “on the fly” requests
- 5+ years’ experience on consistent £100k-£500k budgets
You’ll be taking over some relationships and forging new ones. You’ll take briefs through pitch/proposal to delivery which the support of the wider team of creatives, designers, executives and juniors. Although our events roster is jam packed, you’ll also support our expansion into new markets and clients when not producing live shows.
We want someone who gets behind our mission to make events more engaging, and think around the brief into areas the client hasn’t considered. You’ll connect the dots, think on your feet and treat the client like royalty. We love what we do and want you to too.