Senior Events Account Manager
Senior Events Account Manager – Brand Experience Agency
Ice is a Brand Experience Agency, specialising in events, 3D design & build and Brand I.D.
As part of our expansion plans we have an immediate requirement for an experienced, hand’s on, Senior Events Account Manager to join our busy team.
Based in Windsor High Street this is a fantastic role, ideal for an experienced and ambitious Senior Events Account Manager looking for an exciting and challenging move to an expanding agency.
You will be a team player and have a proven track record of managing and growing client accounts, have strong communications skills, be articulate and have bags of drive and enthusiasm. You will have a creative flare and experience of managing all types of events. You won’t be scared of getting your hands dirty and you’ll be as comfortable on-site as you are liaising with senior clients.
You will have an excellent understanding of client requirements, matched by your excellent commercial and financial awareness. You will have a proven track record in developing new and existing business with a keen eye to spot opportunities, good staff management skills and the ability to motivate and mentor other team members.
- Creation and management of all types of events, from presentations and large conferences to roadshows and experiential.
- Responsibility for managing and developing new and existing client relationships with a focus on both service and profitability.
- Create and manage new business opportunities
- Produce and present client presentations & pitches
- Take client briefs and manage through to completion
- Brief and manage suppliers and other Ice departments
- Costing and budget management
You will have:
- A minimum of five years experience working for an events or experiential agency
- Excellent communication & relationship skills with the ability to liaise with clients, suppliers and colleagues at all levels
- A good understanding of AV and conference production.
- Fantastic attention to detail
- The ability to produce presentations to a high standard and present these to clients
- Ability to manage projects within very short timescales
- Confidence and enthusiasm
- The ability to grow existing and new accounts
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the determination to over deliver and succeed in everything you do.