Logistics Senior Project Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Congress Specialist based in Manchester/London
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to work as part of our Congress Logistics team. Specialising in live, marketing & healthcare communication, we work with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe.
The successful candidate will have overall control and management of multiple logistics operations in support of the efficient delivery of high level quality and timely conferences/events throughout the world.
Organising numerous event activities, deadlines, suppliers and clients in support and delivery of excellent service, whilst being commercially aware at all times possessing an ability to keep calm when under pressure.
- Project Management experience with Pharmaceutical clients
- Knowledge of delegate registration systems
- Highly Motivated
- Positive/can do attitude
- Excellent literacy skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Lateral thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive, organised and methodical
- Excellent proof reading and attention to detail skills
- Excellent budgeting skills and commercial awareness
- Strong people management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations of quality
- Strong communication skills
Please visit www.wrglive.com and visit our careers page for consideration.