Logistics Project Manager
Healthcare Specialist London/Manchester
We have opportunities for a Logistics Project Manager – Healthcare Specialist Specialising in live, marketing and healthcare communication, we work with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and
around the globe.
As part of our Healthcare Logistics team you will work for one of our key pharmaceutical clients, responsible for the efficient delivery of conferences and events around the world. The ideal candidate will have significant experience leading event management, from pitch /
proposal stage through to completion, and will have specific experience of R&D events - Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards etc.
The successful candidate will oversee multiple operations at one time, face numerous deadlines, and orchestrate the activities of several different groups of people in support and delivery of excellent client service, whilst being commercially aware at all times.
- Lead and manage the event logistics from venue search, pre-work, on-site to post event reconciliation, including managing the suppliers (hotel, DMC, external venue, travel agency)
- Oversee and monitor the delegate management process and willingness to take on the delegate management role for smaller meetings
- Ability to manage work in respect of tight deadlines & multi-tasking, handling several projects at any one time
- Accurate preparation and management of detailed budgets
- Leading and Managing project teams
- Perform and prepare recommendations for complex venue searches Negotiate and build relationships with external venues and suppliers in order to achieve the required objectives for all events
The Ideal Candidate
- Significant experience leading events, from proposal stage to completion in the pharmaceutical sector
- Well versed in regulations of the pharmaceutical sector
- Excellent negotiation and relationship skills
- Commercially focussed
- Calm under pressure
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, proactive, positive with excellent attention to detailRegistration systems experience (Certain preferred)
The flexibility to travel overseas and work from other agency locations in the UK
Please visit www.wrglive.com and visit our careers page for consideration.