Logistics Senior Project Manager
Healthcare Specialist based in London
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to work as part of our Healthcare Logistics team. Specialising in live, marketing & healthcare communication, we work with some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences in the UK and around the globe.
The successful candidate will have overall control and management of multiple logistics operations in support of the efficient delivery of high level quality and timely conferences/events throughout the world.
Organising numerous event activities, deadlines, suppliers and clients in support and delivery of excellent service, whilst being commercially aware at all times possessing an ability to keep calm when under pressure.
- Significant event/project management with pharmaceutical event experience and well versed in pharma regulations
- Excellent project management and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly professional with a client centric focus
- Ability to take full responsibility of budget management and profit margins
- Ensure Logistics quality and sustainability procedures are followed on each event, and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
- Experience of resource management
- Clear concise and confident communicator
- Ability to lead, mentor, develop and engage with assigned teams
- In-depth knowledge of venues and ability to perform and prepare recommendations for complex venue searches
- Commercially aware with fantastic customer orientation
- Proven negotiation skills
- Punctual and deadline driven
- High expectations of quality and flawless service delivery
- Highly Motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Certain SaaS experience preferred (or a good knowledge of delegate registration systems)
- The flexibility to travel overseas and work from other agency locations in the UK
Salary – Upon application
Please visit www.wrglive.com and visit our careers page for consideration.