Live Event Producers
We are now looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Live Event Producers (various levels)
WRG, part of The Creative Engagement Group, is the live communications agency that shapes memorable experiences for some of the world’s most ambitious people and organisations.
We are a creative strategic partner to some of the world’s best known brands bringing to life their messages through events and conferences across the globe. Our mission of ‘Create Unforgettable’ drives our approach in developing live events that deliver tangible results.
We now have a number of opportunities in both our London and Manchester offices for Live Event Producers with 5+ years’ experience of delivering corporate events for global brands within an agency setting.
Working in collaboration with other internal departments and Account Directors the roles will sit within the existing Live Events team and require the development and execution of creative content along with excellent project and financial management skills in order to lead, drive and develop all aspects of the day to day delivery of a range of international events for a variety of clients.
- Take overall responsibility for the production of live event projects to include ownership of the day to day client relationship, delivery of all aspects of the programme, management of the project team and responsibility for the projects commercial success
- Lead the content development aspect of projects to shape the overall look, feel and messaging (supported by Creative Director and Art Director where appropriate)
- Work with C level clients to develop & execute detailed session content that aligned with the broader look, feel and messaging of the project as a whole Provide pre & post-event communication consultation, setting of objectives, planning and leadership of execution with appropriate supporting team members (Digital, Video, Studio, Scriptwriting etc…)
- Actively build and sustain positive senior level client relationships, providing continuous strategic direction, whilst helping facilitate the first class delivery of work by the Agency
- Maximise income opportunities whilst providing best value for the client
- Embrace the Agency’s values and continually seek ways to build stronger and long-lasting initiatives which bring the values to life
- Actively promote the full range of services that are available within WRG to build the strength of the business relationship through delivery of value added services
- Ensure compliance to both our ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 20121 Sustainability
- Event Management System standards. Our commitment to delivering the highest quality in all our events, exceeding customer expectation and continually improving and innovating our service so that we deliver our sustainability commitment
- 5+ years live event project management and production experience within an agency setting ideally with corporate B to B focused experience
- Proven pedigree in working with C level clients to develop relevant and engaging content ideally within the healthcare sector
- Ability to create deliver intelligent, integrated creative solutions
- Confident and engaging presenter
- Client centric
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the highest level of professionalism
- Ability to lead, mentor, develop and engage with assigned teams
- Fantastic customer service ethic
- Exceptional production values
- Excellent understanding of different communication channels/media highly motivated with a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Commercially intelligent with excellent negotiation skills
- Methodical, proactive, organised with an eye for detail
- Punctual and deadline driven
Please visit www.wrglive.com and visit our careers page for consideration.