Event Manager (B2B conferences & events - 12 month mat cover)
Brilliant job vacancy (12 month contract) delivering a range of events from conception to evaluation) for a commercially focused Event Manager with solid conference experience!
Commercial subsidiary of a high-profile, educational membership association who provide event management, executive recruitment, consultancy and training services to the association's members.
Joining at a very busy time, this 12 month maternity cover fixed term contract will see you hitting the ground running to deliver a range of events (roadshows, training events, workshops, conferences and gala dinners) from conception to evaluation including client management, programme design, speaker sourcing & management, marketing, income generation, financial management, event logistics, on-site management and post-event analysis.
- Plan and deliver high-quality & profitable events
- Liaise with and manage internal & external clients
- Venue sourcing & liaison including contract management
- Creative input (programme development, event structure & speaker research)
- Develop & manage marketing event campaigns (inc copy writing & web marketing)
- Budget management
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation & contract management
- Speaker invitations, liaison & relationship management
- Create websites & use registration software
- Brief, schedule, manage & delegate to a team of on-site events staff
- Travel within UK and overnight stays
- Post-event evaluation (inc client de-brief & financial reconciliation)
You will have a strong background in organising conferences & events within a commercial environment and you'll need to be a true "all-rounder" willing (and able) to do everything from event programming, content & topic research, marketing, client liaison, income generation, budgeting, design & production of event collateral, delegate registration, logistics, on-site event management and post event analysis. Other key requirements include:-
- Minimum of 4 years solid event management experience
- Demonstrable skills of working effectively with clients
- Strong financial skills, able to create and manage budgets
- Ability to work and thrive in a target-driven environment
- Attention to detail and pride in accuracy is essential
- A can-do attitude with a high level of personal motivation
- Process driven and happy doing lots of event admin
- Plenty of stamina to work long hours in an often pressurised environment
If you have a proven track record as an Event Manager and are looking for a new and exciting 12 month contract with a highly regarded organisation then this could be a brilliant position to secure!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
More searches like this
- Associations Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Conferences Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Event Management Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Exhibitions Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)
- Live Events Event Project Management jobs in London (Central)