Events Operations Manager
An exciting event agency seeks a motivated and ambitious Operations Manager for the day to day production of their events, including logistical support, training instructors and event managers and managing production costs. The successful candidate will have an events background with experience as a team leader.
- Manage all Health & Safety documentation
- Manage and organise warehouse and operatives
- Liaise with Development Manager to supply logistical support pre and after events
- Train and recruit new and existing instructors
- Train and recruit new and existing event managers
- Enforce systems and procedures throughout the company
- To manage and report on production costs
- Work on reducing operating costs within the company
- Control all pre-event logistics including transport, staff and accommodation
This role involves some travel and in peak times long shifts and possibly some nights away. This is an exciting role in a fun but challenging industry.