Exhibitions Operations Executive, Stylist Live
Fixed Term Contract (July to - 17th November 2017)
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Operations Executive to support the Operations Manager in the planning and delivery of all onsite activity at Stylist Live 2017. To ensure timely completion of event and exhibitor activity and tasks, high levels of customer satisfaction, and compliance with Health & Safety and venue regulations.
The role will include: administration and management of the exhibitor manual; exhibitor /contractor databases; the pre-event planning and onsite management of selected show features at Stylist Live.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in live events, with at least 1 year spent working in exhibitions.
- Be IT literate and competent in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have excellent customer service skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Enjoy being part of a team and confident dealing with exhibitors, contractors and colleagues alike.
- Have excellent forward planning and time management skills to ensure the efficient use of time and resource around the fluctuating timetable of an annual event.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the Health & Safety responsibilities of event organisers, (IOSH certification is preferred but not critical).
- Approach all tasks with an enthusiastic and flexible manner.
- To act as first response for all exhibitor enquiries and manage liaison with exhibitors as required both pre-show and onsite, delivering excellent customer service throughout.
- Maintenance and distributing the exhibitor manual for all exhibitors.
- Maintenance of exhibition floor plan – regularly checking exhibitor details and briefing in floor plan changes.
- Management of exhibitor and contractor databases; adding new bookings and amending contact and stand details on a daily basis.
- Collation of forms sent in from exhibitors and contractors.
- Organising the exhibitor drinks party and budget allocated for this activity in full from invitation design through to on site set up.
- Assisting with stand plan approvals, working with the Operations Manager to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and venue regulations.
- Arranging travel and hotel arrangements for staff within a pre-set budget.
- Taking ownership of selected feature areas of Stylist Live, liaising with suppliers to source and obtain quotes for relevant services, updating the show budget accordingly.
- Onsite management of selected feature areas of Stylist Live during build and show open such as setting up the press office
- To maintain a fine understanding of the tastes and interests of Stylist readers and advertisers at all times and ensure that the content of Stylist Live meets these needs.
- To represent the company in a professional and appropriate manner when liaising with publicists, agents, talent and Stylist Live attendees.
- Maintain excellent organisational and communication skills.
- To maintain an orderly workstation so that any work can be easily picked up by colleagues in case of unexpected absence.
Apply for Exhibitions Operations Executive, Stylist Live
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly